|Title:||NHTD Waiver Program Manager|
|Job Type:||Full time Salary|
JOB SUMMARY: The NHTD Waiver Program Manager observes, assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and oversees the processes and functions of the Waiver Program as prescribed by the Department of Health and All Metro Health Care policies, procedures and standards to ensure quality care is provided to participants.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervises and evaluates staff to ensure the delivery of quality participant care.
- Oversees and participates in the training of HCSSs, Service Coordinators, and ILSTs, and other waiver service providers as needed.
- Oversees and participates in the training of Service Coordination Supervisors
- Orients all personnel to All Metro Health Care's HCBS Waiver policies and procedures as well as to each participant receiving services.
- Oversees the supervision and evaluation of all Service Coordinators, Service Coordinator Supervisors and ILSTs.
- Supervises Service Coordinators, Service Coordinator Supervisors, HCSSs, ILSTs, and all associate staff as applicable in accordance with Program regulations.
- Counsel employees regarding policies and procedures and needed.
- Assesses ongoing educational needs of staff and coordinates necessary training/in-service programs.
- Performs or oversees supervisory visits of service coordinators and Service Coordination Supervisors as well as annual performance reviews of all applicable associates.
- Participates in the development of Detailed Service Plans for participants, making recommendations for modification as necessary, based on participant's needs or condition.
- Establishes and maintains continual communication with the RRDSs and/or referral source regarding the status and progress of the participant.
- Monitors participant progress regarding the amount and level of service, making appropriate recommendations to the Service Coordinator.
- Oversees the coordination and provision of services, record maintenance and staff assignments.
- Oversees the Program’s quality assurance/utilization review, identifying participant issues.
- Monitors participant records for complete and accurate documentation and adherence to policy to ensure appropriate and quality service is provided.
- Assures twenty-four hour on-call availability of necessary staff
- Oversees the documentation of on-site supervision and evaluation of staff to ensure quality participant care is provided and maintains performance standards to ensure adherence to Program policy and procedures.
- Oversees the maintenance of personnel files on all Service Coordinators, Service Coordinator Supervisors, and ILSTs to ensure compliance with state/company requirements.
- Maintains ongoing compliance with waiver regulations as well as local, state and federal requirements to prevent fines, penalties, and unfavorable audits.
- Assists in the development of the department budget and monitors expenditures for adherence to plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or a related field, preferably a Master’s Degree.
- Two years of health and human services experience required.
- One to three years supervisory or management experience required.
- One to three years of direct care experience with community-based participants required.