|Title:||Clinical Support Coordinator|
|Job Type:||Full time (hourly)|
JOB SUMMARY: The Clinical Support Coordinator schedules and coordinates the activities of the RN employees while maintaining a productive relationship with contracts through proper staffing and quality service. Assists the Director
of Clinical Services with daily tasks and upcoming clinical projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates and schedules RN staff visits in accordance with client needs, employee qualifications and availability.
- Documents scheduled RN visits after review of RN documentation
- Documents service and performance issues relating to clients and employees.
- Recordkeeping & adherence to time sensitive schedules
- Clinical filing including maintaining of patient records
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; undergraduate degree preferred.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in health related field preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Ability to make decisions and problem solve.
- Microsoft office & excel