All Metro Health Care, a licensed home health care company, is looking for a ISP Writer to work with its Traumatic Brain Injury Waiver and its Nursing Home Transition and Diversion Waiver Programs out of our Albany, NY office.
- Write Initial Service Plans for clients transitioning out of nursing care facilities back into the community
- Case manage the services provided to clients while maintaining a productive relationship with outside providers through proper staffing and quality service.
- Performs ongoing assessments of each consumer and develops a consumer specific Service Plan for each consumer that is case managed.
- Documents all service issues and exceptions and communicates with staff and outside service providers information deemed necessary for the maintenance of client safety, health and well being.
- Initial service plan writer for the TBI and the NHTD programs
- Implementing a safe discharge plan which includes Waiver services and Community Resources
- Master of Social Work or Master's degree with one year of experience providing service coordination to the disabled population and knowledge of community resources
- BA degree with two years experience as stated above
- High School Diploma with three years experience as stated above
- MSW Preferred.
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and resume. Please, no calls