|Job Type:||Full time Salary|
|Location:||Valley Stream, NY|
Partnership Manager-All Metro Health Care
About All Metro
All Metro Health Care (“The Company”) is a large, private equity backed provider of personal home care and support services in New York, New Jersey and Florida. All Metro is part of the family of Home Health Care companies that make up the Simplura Health Group. Together we are the leading provider of these services in our markets and growing rapidly.
All Metro is seeking a Partnership Manager who will drive The Company’s quality initiatives, working with the Company’s 16 branches, managed care partners, corporate staff and other partners.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Day-to-day management of branch reporting on complaints and exceptions. This includes report design and maintenance using online reporting software.
- Assembling and distilling/summarizing data and preparing reports for Quality Improvement Committee and Senior Leadership.
- Day-to-day management of The Company’s value based contracting strategy with managed care plans. This includes but is not limited preparing reports for the branches and clinical staff on performance and opportunities for improvement as well as preparing responses to the managed care plans (“MCOs”).
- Monitoring branch performance on other quality initiatives such as uncovered shifts and supporting the Compliance and QI Departments on quality improvement strategies and Performance Improvement Projects.
The Partnership Manager will be both externally and internally facing; working closely with representatives from external partners as well as the operational teams within All Metro.
The position will be based in Nassau County, NY, just outside of New York City and will report to the President of All Metro. It is a great opportunity for anyone looking to launch a career in health care management. You will be exposed to all aspects of this industry and will have the opportunity to engage with senior leadership from MCOs and other health care providers. Health care in New York and across the nation is going through a fundamental transformation and this is an opportunity to be meaningful part of that evolution. The right candidate will have significant opportunity for growth as All Metro continues to grow.
- Bachelor’s Degree in health administration, business administration, finance, economics or related field required
- 1-3 years professional experience preferred
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Able to succeed in matrix environment
- Strong PC application skills (MS Office including PowerPoint and Excel)