Business Process/Project Mgr-HHA Exchange
|Title:||Business Process/Project Mgr-HHA Exchange|
|Job Type:||Full time Salary|
Position Description: The Business Process/Project Manager is responsible to assure successful implementation of the HHA Exchange Home Care System across all AMHC locations. He or she manages the implementation of both the system and standard AMHC business processes.
Position Objective: Works toward successful implementation of the clinical information system before during and after go live at each branch. It requires the Business Process/Project Manager to provide oversight of ongoing branch implementation: discovery and planning, workflow validation, data migration, training and mentoring, support of best practice in using the system and identifying and communicating issues to corporate project sponsor.
- Provide strong leadership during branch rollout of the HHAExchange System across the AMHC organization
- Ambassador of the system and works to create and maintain positive attitude with management and end users.
- Understands roll out approach for the system implementation
- Works with corporate to communicate project information to AMHC branches
- Works with branch management including Branch Manager, Director of Clinical Services and Human Resources Director assuring a smooth system rollout at each branch
- Assures all tasks on rollout timeline are completed successfully
- Validates current workflow and assists in new or changed electronic workflow; identifying and reporting any gaps early on so they can be addressed by process and procedure changes, etc.
- Communicates project status to all corporate project levels
- Documents and works on resolution of roll out issues
- Participates in training, parallel and go live activities at each branch
- Documents lessons learned after each branch go live
- Strong desire to lead and manage implementation of AMHC system/processes and perform the above tasks.
- Excellent computer knowledge—has worked with HHA Exchange or other home care systems
- Enjoys management tasks.
- Innovator—can see how the computer system can help solve problems, improve processes.
- Strong leader, patient, good people skills.
- Logical, critical thinker
- Able to communicate, manage and resolve issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to travel to AMHC branch locations; expect 80% travel
- Experience with home care systems implementation
- 2 years of managerial experience
- 1 years of home care experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with all levels of an organization
- Strong work ethic