|Title:||Home Health Care Aides-PCA/HHA|
Home Health/Personal Care Aide
All Metro Healthcare
Seeking compassionate people with a desire to make a difference in the lives of others. Creating a joyful and safe environment for the health and well-being of our clients.
- Need work experience to boost your experience in the health field?
- Do you love helping others?
- Looking to forward your career and add to your resume?
- Are you in school for health care or nursing and looking to gain work experience?
- Do you enjoy one on one care?
- Like a Flexible work schedule? Day, Evening and Night Shifts available.
- Weekly paychecks
- Mileage Reimbursement while transporting patients during shifts.
- Free Training
- Paid Orientation
- Supportive 24/7 office staff
- After probationary period and accumulated hours eligible for health insurance, vacation and 401K
- Become State Certified
- Create a joyful and safe environment
- Charting, understanding and reporting patient’s conditions.
- Following individuals Aide of Care Plan provided in clients home.
- Assisting with “Activities of Daily Living” (ADLs) such as: personal hygiene, bathing, dressing, shaving, feeding and eating. (Vary depending upon client and care plan)
- Medication Reminders
- Meal preparation
- Assist with exercise, ambulation and transfer activities.
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Assist with errands, shopping, grocery shopping and transportation
We are seeking qualified individuals with these requirements:
- Demonstrates a commitment to customer service and quality care
- Exhibits positive interpersonal verbal and written skills
- Reliable transportation as traveling locally is required
- Proof of valid driver’s license, registration and auto insurance
- Current PCA certificate or HHA certificate is preferred but not necessary (We provide free training to become state certified)
- Ability to lift a minimum of twenty-five pounds
- Subject to Criminal History Background Check and Drug screening
All Metro is part of the Simplura Health Group family of companies. Visit our website (www.simplura.com) and watch the video to hear from our team about the company’s core values. For more information visit our website: http://www.all-metro.com