|Job Type:||Per Diem|
LPNs for shift work in Freeport, Long Island. Shift is 10 hours x 7 days. We are looking for several LPNs to work 9:00 am – 7:00 pm, Monday – Sunday.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provides nursing care as outlined in the Plan of Care established by the Physician and Registered Nurse, which includes:
- LPN duties will be medication assist, wound care with dressing changes
- assure compliance with patient’s feeding tube
- assistance with hoya lift
- observation for changes in the patient's condition and reports any changes to the Registered Nurse, Director of Clinical Services or Clinical Supervisor.
- Current, valid license as a Practical Nurse for the state in which practicing.
- A minimum of one (1) year satisfactory practical nursing experience
Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.; must be able to ambulate, stoop, bend, pull, twist, push and stretch without restriction