|Title:||Manager/Director of Clinical Services|
|Job Type:||Full time Salary|
Dynamic Registered Nurse and a strong leader dedicated to the provision of quality services. The Manager/Director of Clinical Services oversees, assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates the nursing process and has responsibility for:
- Conducting on-site supervision and evaluation of staff to ensure the delivery of quality patient care
- Orienting all nursing personnel to the company's clinical policies and procedures as well as to each home care case
- Supervising field staff under appropriate contract requirements
- Assessing ongoing educational needs of staff and coordinating necessary training/inservice programs
- Conducting inservice programs
- Bachelors Degree/RN license required.
- Experience in both Home Care as well as Supervision/Management.
- RN with at least 2 years of home care or community based care experience and least 1 year supervisory/management experience.
- Car preferred with valid drivers' license, registration, and required insurance
Ideal candidate will be a team player with a positive attitude, good organizational and time management skills, good business sense, and strong problem solving skills.