|Title:||Business Development Associate|
|Job Type:||Full time Salary|
Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop and maintain relationships with community referral sources such as, but not limited to, Medicaid managed long term care plans, hospitals, doctor's offices, nursing homes, and community service agencies.
· Increase referrals by regularly meeting with established referral sources and proactively pursuing new referral source relationships.
· Deliver comprehensive presentations to educate referral sources of services offered.
· Possess a complete understanding of our business objectives and strategic direction to support and encourage business growth.
· Attend career events, job fairs or other community events to recruit and educate prospective caregivers on the benefits of working in homecare and with All Metro Health Care.
· Monitor and evaluate the activities of competitors.
· Provide support/educate field staff on various quality and compliance initiatives
· Conduct weekly training for field staff as needed on these initiatives
· All other duties as assigned.
- High School
- 1-2 years’ applicable experience, health care experience preferred
- Knowledge of HHAexchange preferred
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: