|Title:||Marketing Representative-Entry Level/Experienced|
|Job Type:||Full time (hourly)|
|Location:||Valley Stream, NY|
Marketing Representatives New Business Development
All Metro Health Care
NY Metro Area
All Metro Health Care is a $200+ million, private equity backed provider of personal home care and support services in New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Massachusetts, and Florida. We are the leading provider of these services in our markets and growing rapidly.
Through the services it provides, All Metro is well positioned to help drive efficiency in the broader health care delivery system. The frequent contact between All Metro’s aides and its patients creates an opportunity to better monitor patient health trends on a real-time basis, driving down the total cost of care, improving quality and ultimately reducing avoidable hospital admissions.
All Metro is seeking Marketing Representatives in the NY Metro area to support the efforts of its Director of Marketing and Sales. Today, All Metro is among the largest independent providers of home care services to members of Managed Care Organizations (MCO’s) in New York State and the Company has an aggressive plan to increase its market share as a preferred vendor of choice.
- to the Director of Marketing and Sales, the Marketing Representative will be tasked with the development and implementation of the sales guidelines in the marketing plan for All Metro.
Role and Responsibilities
All Metro seeks to improve market awareness of our services. We strive to do this through direct marketing in the community as well as in partnership with managed care plans and other partners; roles and responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with Community Organizations to enroll eligible individuals into All Metro by assisting in managed care enrollment; perform Marketing and Outreach to promote All Metro at various sites throughout the assigned territory
- Identify potential healthcare business customers; generate and screen referrals; set appointments and foster activity to meet monthly targets
- Implement and manage regional marketing plans in assigned territory through partnership with Branch Managers
- Spend time in regional markets, meeting with providers, community based organizations, managed long term care representatives, and others to develop meaningful referral sources.
- Utilize approved marketing materials to bring awareness of All Metro to referral sources
- Nurture managed long term care partnerships to create a symbiotic relationships
- Track and report leads and referrals to the Director of Marketing and Sales in the approved manner
- High School Diploma, some college preferred
- No Sales/Marketing Experience Required
- Able to succeed in matrix environment
- Curious and enjoys learning
- Willing to travel (within assigned region) – 4 days per week in the field
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers
- Vehicle, Valid Driver’s License, Vehicle Registration, and Insurance
We offer a Base Salary plus Commission paid out Quarterly and the opportunity to grow as we grow! EOE
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.