|Title:||Human Resources Coordinator/Recruiter|
|Job Type:||Full time (hourly)|
Human Resources Coordinator/Recruiter
All Metro Health Care, a well-established home health care company, is seeking a dynamic, organized HR professional to join our team as a Human Resources Coordinator/Recruiter.
Generalist responsibilities will include:
- Dynamic individual to provide quality services
- Communicates with all field employees regarding employee relations issues, compliance status, etc.
- Manages the screening, testing, and interviewing of all applicants
- Manages the hiring process of all perspective field employees
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude towards company policies
- Accurately inputs all necessary paperwork and training or in-services classes
- Maintains the employee files to ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines and requirements
- Maintains knowledge of all legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures and reporting are compliant
- Maintains both active and inactive employee files and controls the accurate records management, proper placement, filing and updating of all files, I-9s, administrative documents and other general files
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Ability to multitask and work independently.
- Maintain active customer and employee communication; access, input and retrieve information from the computer system; and enter alpha-numeric data into a computerized system, often while also answering heavy phone lines.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills; exceptional verbal communication and attention to detail.
- High School diploma required.
- One year of home health care preferred.