Personal Care Aide/Home Health Aides-Binghamton
|Title:||Personal Care Aide/Home Health Aides-Binghamton|
All Metro Health Care is looking for reliable and compassionate PCA's and HHA's to work with our wonderful clients.
This position is FUN and REWARDING! We offer flexible scheduling (choose your own hours!), competitive pay, life insurance, 401k, and PAID vacation!
Start your new career in home health care today! Apply online at www.all-metro.com or email resume to: email@example.com.
- Patient Care – assisting with personal hygiene, ambulating, eating, dressing, shaving, and physical transfer
- Charting and reporting patient’s condition and care provided
- Household duties when required
- Completion of a Home Health Aide training program as required by law, state, and/or federal regulations
- Sympathetic to patient care
- Ability to read, write, and carry out directions
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds and care for the physical demands of caring for a patient
- Reliable transportation required
This is an excellent opportunity with many hours available. Immediate hire.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications