Description: Part-Time, Monday - Friday, 10 am-2 pm
All Metro Health Care, well-established and reputable home health care company, is seeking a dynamic individual to provide quality services and to join our team as a Authorization/PreBilling Coordinator.
- Review authorization documents for accuracy and continuity prior to the billing process.
- Ensure payroll, billing, and visits are in compliance with all related regulations.
- Copying, faxing, and scanning of documents.
- We are looking for ambitious, highly motivated candidates with good organizational and planning skills, and the ability to work under time constraints and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong math aptitude
- Computer and database skills
- Minimum 1 year experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Microsoft Office-Excel, Outlook, Word
- Experience with HHAxChange desirable