|Title:||Manager/Director of Clinical Services|
|Job Type:||Full time Salary|
$3000 Signing Bonus
All Metro Healthcare is currently seeking a Director of Clinical Services for our Liverpool Branch. This role is responsible for the clinical administration of the licensed home care agency including compliance with regulatory and company requirements, management of staff and contracted services, and operations. The Director of Clinical Services works directly with the Branch Manager to maintain a safe environment for our clients, while supporting our field staff and developing referrals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directly supervises Personal Care Aides. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the agency’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include planning, assigning and directing care plans, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Performs chart audits on a timely and concurrent basis to ensure that all documentation is in place, content is appropriate for quality case management, regulatory requirements are met. Maintains written results of chart audits and educates staff to expectations of appropriate documentation.
- Coordinate with the VP of Clinical Services and Quality Assurance in preparing for site surveys by state, local and federal agencies.
- Participates in clinical oversight of professional staff ensuring quality processes, education of staff, and documentation. Oversees and analyzes data and outcomes including services utilization, participant and staff satisfaction, and survey results. Educates and supports staff in collaboration with the Branch Manager.
- Maintains the nursing on-call schedule and participates in on-call as needed to maintain coverage and support staff.
- Plan and track client home visits, team meetings and supervisory visits.
- Collaborates with physicians, community agencies, and institutions to improve quality of services and identify opportunities for program growth.
- Ensures compliance with all standards of care for federal, state and local home care regulations. Coordinates agency committees according to regulations and as indicated. Participates in all regulatory surveys, communications with regulators, and plans of correction for All Metro Healthcare.
- Coordinates and collaborates with administration in providing comprehensive services to participants.
- As a member of the management team, provides coverage for the Branch Manager during scheduled absences or emergent situations and provide support to the office staff.
- Performs field homecare visits to supervise staff and to evaluate quality of services and staff competency.
- Communicate to clients, families, field staff, internal staff, outside entities and the Executive Team in an effective and respectful manner.
- Promote and maintain the agency’s quality service standards to all members of the client care team to provide quality care. Initiate, conduct, and participate in meetings with peers on a regular basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Registered Nurse licensed to practice as required by New York State regulations.
- Experience in direct patient care and assessments/observation of clinical conditions.
- Must successfully complete all agency specified training programs including Waiver
- Have at least 2 years homecare experience, preferably in a management role.
- Demonstrated competency in written, verbal and computational skills to present and document records in accordance with program standards.
- Flexibility to change daily activities as client and staffing needs arise
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
Competitive salary with full benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401k, holiday and PTO time.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: