|Title:||Intake/Authorization Coordinator-Bilingual English/Spanish preferred|
|Job Type:||Full time (hourly)|
|Location:||Fort Lauderdale, FL|
Intake/Authorization Coordinator-Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
Are you seeking a challenging, yet rewarding position in one of the fastest growing industries?
All Metro Health Care, a large and well established home health care company, has an exciting opportunity for you to join its team as a Full-Time Intake/Authorization Coordinator. The primary responsibilities of this position are to interact with clients by generating referrals and enhancing client relationships, determining eligibility for services, obtaining initial/ongoing authorizations for services, establishing rapport with insurance Case Managers, providing scheduling solutions, and developing strong relationships by providing exceptional customer service.
We are looking for customer focused, ambitious, highly motivated candidates with good organizational and planning skills, and the ability to work under time constraints and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills with an outgoing personality
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Detail oriented
- Strong math aptitude
- Computer and database skills
- Minimum 1 year experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Microsoft Office-Excel, Outlook, Word
- Experience with HHAxChange desirable