|Title:||Home Health Care Aides|
|Location:||Cherry Hill, NJ|
Certified HHAs (Certified Home Health Aides)
Hourly and Live-Ins
Burlington and Camden County Locations
Our rapid growth has created an immediate need for caring professionals to care for individuals with developmental disabilities….
Respond before June 1st and you will be eligible for a
***$200 sign on bonus!***
Certified and Non-Certified
No experience required! Training Provided!
Full and Part Time & Weekends
Caring opportunities, with a caring company!
All Metro Health Care, a well-established home health care company in business since 1955, seeks caring individuals to join our team!
All shifts available! Bilingual a plus!
Excellent compensation and a great work environment
with a company that cares about you!
Seeking compassionate people with a desire to make a difference in the lives of others… creating a joyful and safe environment for the health and well-being of our clients.
We are seeking qualified individuals with these requirements:
- Demonstrates a commitment to customer service and quality care
- Exhibits positive interpersonal verbal and written skills
- Reliable transportation as traveling locally is required
- Proof of valid driver’s license, auto insurance and registration desirable!
- Current HHA certificate is preferred but not necessary (We provide free training to become state certified)
- Ability to lift a minimum of twenty-five pounds
- Subject to Criminal History Background Check and Drug screening
- CPR Certified preferred or we will train
- Must complete training Modules
For immediate consideration, email or call:
welcome Monday-Friday 8:30am-3:00pm or:
All Metro Health Care
One Mall Drive, Suite 903
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
ALL METRO HEALTH CARE
For more information visit our website: http://www.all-metro.com