|Job Type:||Full time (hourly)|
- Answers questions and assists in providing resolution to employees regarding payroll issues.
- Prepares time sheets weekly for entry including verifying schedules of employees and accuracy of total hours as well as resolving any discrepancies appearing on time sheets thereby minimizing errors.
- Verifies accuracy of payroll prior to weekly distribution minimizing over/underpayment and incorrect billing.
- Reviews various payroll reports as well as interacts with the appropriate person/agency to resolve any discrepancies in order to secure payment and increase profitability.
- Prepares various payroll forms and submits for processing.
- Researches, prepares and submits payroll adjustments.
- Prepares all new client main.tenance forms.
- Verifies accuracy of payroll
- Ambitious, highly motivated candidates with strong customer service skills, good organizational and planning skills, and the ability to work under time constraints and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong math aptitude.
- Computer and database skills.
- Minimum 1 year experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications