|Title:||Assistant Branch Manager|
|Job Type:||Full time Salary|
ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER-ALBANY, NY
Successful and growing Home Health Care company with offices throughout New York, New Jersey and Florida has a wonderful opportunity for an Assistant Branch Manager to work in its Albany, NY office. The qualified candidate will support the Branch Manager who has overall responsibility for performance management, customer service, P&L/operations, and business development. Looking for a motivated and self directed individual.
- Performs duties in several functional areas: Financial Control, Operations, Client Services, Sales/Business Development, Human Resources, and Home Healthcare.
- Oversees line and staff functions, operations and operational strategy, and company policies and practices that affect each phase of the business.
- Sets performance goals and objectives with Senior Management.
- Assesses, develops, and implements methods, procedures, and standards to enhance performance of operations.
- Strong written, verbal, analytical, judgment and presentation skills.
- Competitively focused.
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company.
- 2 years experience in leadership
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s Degree
All Metro is part of the Simplura Health Group family of companies. Visit our website (www.simplura.com) and watch the video to hear from our team about the company’s core values.
For more information visit our website: http://www.all-metro.com