|Job Type:||Full time Salary|
- Overall responsibility for performance management, staffing, customer service, P&L/operations, and business development.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable local, state and federal statutes, rules, regulations and reporting and disclosure requirements.
- Management experience in healthcare is preferred. Home care experience is a plus.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Qualified candidate must have at least 3-5 years of supervisory or administrative experience.
- Undergraduate degree in business or health related field or equivalent industry experience.
- Interpersonal skills
- Motivated and self directed.Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Current knowledge of state & federal home health regulations and community service systems preferred.
Please submit resume with salary history/requirements.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications