|Title:||UAS Assessment Nurse-NY Metro|
|Job Type:||Full time Salary|
ASK ABOUT OUR GENEROUS SIGNING BONUS
UAS Assessment Nurse – NY Metro Area
Successful and growing Home Health Care company with offices throughout New York, New Jersey and Florida is looking for UAS-NY certified Registered Nurses to serve our offices covering Long Island, New York City and Westchester Counties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assess eligibility of clients in need of managed long-term care.
- Conduct UAS assessment at skilled nursing facilities, or in client’s home, according to state guidelines.
- Consult with health care providers and review medical records and medications to support assessment outcomes.
- Conduct needs assessment by utilizing UAS-NY / DOH tool to determine clients’ qualification for Long Term Care Services.
- New York State Registered Nursing (RN) license in good standing.
- UAS-NY Certification
- One year nursing experience in Home Care preferred.
- NYS Licensed and currently registered as a Registered Professional Nurse.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing and holds a Diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate Degree
- Current knowledge of state and federal home health regulations and community service systems;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Strong supervisory skills;
- Computer and database skills.
All Metro is part of the Simplura Health Group family of companies. Visit our website (www.simplura.com) and watch the video to hear from our team about the company’s core values.
For more information visit our website: http://www.all-metro.com