|Job Type:||Full time (hourly)|
|Location:||Valley Stream, NY|
Administrative Assistant Job Duties:
- Collects, compiles, and analyzes data and documents;
- Prepares reports and distributes accordingly;
- Monitors receipt of required documents from internal and external sources. Maintains tracking system of required documents. Follow-up with sources to obtain required documents;
- Collaborate with outside vendor agencies in a positive manner in effort to obtain necessary documentation as well as provide necessary documentation;
- Distributes documents to various departments;
- Provides information by answering questions and requests;
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, and implements requisite changes; and
- Other general office duties.
- Associate or Bachelor Degree in Business or related area;
- One to three years related experience and/or training preferred,
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information to other employees of the company;
- Proficient in the use of office equipment and computer; Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Self-directing, good organizational and interpersonal skills; and
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple instructions.
CUSTOMER SERVICE/INTERPERSONAL SKILLS:
- Maintains appropriate office presence;
- Assists other employees where needed;
- Is responsible and cooperative with patients/families, outside organizations, supervisors, and fellow employees;
- Maintains friendly working atmosphere; and
- Maintains professional attitude.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications