Home Care RN/Clinical Trainer-per diem
|Title:||Home Care RN/Clinical Trainer-per diem|
|Job Type:||Per Diem|
- Provide quality direct patient care in accordance with the Plan of Care/Treatment.
- Evaluate nursing needs, initiate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Administer medications
- Instruct the State Approved Home Health Aide Training Program in a classroom setting.
- Must have prior experience teaching a State Approved Home Health Aide Training Program.
- Develops orientation programs.
- Prepares and organizes instructional materials and training supplies.
- Registered Nurse with valid license.
- 1-2 years' home care experience.