|Title:||Community Outreach Representative for New Business Development|
|Job Type:||Full time Salary|
Community Outreach Representative for New Business Development
Northern NJ Market
All Metro Health Care (The Company) is a $200+ million, private equity backed provider of personal home care and support services in New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Massachusetts, and Florida. We are the leading provider of these services in our markets and growing rapidly.
All Metro is seeking a Community Outreach Representative in the Northern NJ area to help The Company educate and inform the community about its services to support NJ’s programs for the developmentally disabled.
This is a new position and it will report to the Director of Marketing and Sales with a ‘dotted line’ report to the Branch Manager of The Company’s Hackensack operations. The qualified candidate will have at least 2-3 years of experience working with the developmentally disabled community.
Role and Responsibilities
All Metro seeks to improve market awareness of our services. We strive to do this through direct marketing in the community and in partnership with other stakeholders serving the developmentally disabled. Roles and responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with community organizations to educate and inform the community about NJ’s programs for the developmentally disabled. This includes marketing and outreach to promote All Metro at various sites throughout the assigned territory
- Identify potential healthcare business customers; generate and screen referrals; set appointments and foster activity to meet monthly targets
- Implement and manage regional marketing plans in assigned territory through partnership with the Branch Manager
- Spend time in the community; meeting with providers, community based organizations, supports coordination agencies, and others to develop meaningful referral sources.
- Utilize approved marketing materials to bring awareness of All Metro to referral sources
- Assist the Branch Manager in recruitment of qualified home care workers
- Track and report leads and referrals to the Director of Marketing and Sales in the approved manner
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- High School Diploma, some college preferred
- 2-3 years of experience working with the developmentally disabled
- Completion of Community Support Aide training program
- Able to succeed in matrix environment
- Curious and enjoys learning
- Willing to travel (within assigned region) – 4 days per week in the field
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers
- Vehicle, Valid Driver’s License, Vehicle Registration, and Insurance
We offer a Base Salary plus performance based bonuses and the opportunity to grow as we grow!
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.