|Job Type:||Full time (hourly)|
Are you seeking a challenging yet rewarding position in one of the fastest growing industries? All Metro Health Care, a large and well established home health care company, has an exciting opportunity for you to join our Team as a full-time Receptionist.Job Purpose:
Serves callers, visitors, and employees by greeting and directing callers and visitors; maintaining security and telecommunications system.
* Greets and directs office callers by answering telephone calls from customers; determining nature of business and directing callers to appropriate destination.
* Welcomes visitors and employees to the office by greeting them; answering and referring questions.
* Create and maintain appointments for nursing, human Resources, management and coordinators according to weekly schedules.
* Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with established policies and procedures.
* Completes special assignments by stuffing and labeling envelopes; sorting, collating, and stapling material for internal and external distribution.
* Maintains office telecommunications system by operating and inspecting equipment according to manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
* Maintains continuity within diverse office environment by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
* Accomplishes office and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Multi-tasking, Organization, Quality Focus, Informing Others, Confidentiality
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: