|Job Type:||Full time (hourly)|
|Location:||West Palm Beach, FL|
All Metro Health Care
About All Metro
All Metro Health Care is a large provider of personal home care and support services in New York, New Jersey and Florida. All Metro is part of the family of Home Health Care companies that make up the Simplura Health Group. Together we are the leading provider of these services in our markets and growing rapidly.
Position SummaryMetro is seeking a Scheduling Coordinator who will have day to day responsibility for overseeing the schedules of the branches field staff.
The position will be based in West Palm Beach and will report to the Branch Manager. It is a great opportunity for anyone looking to launch a career in health care management. The right candidate will be a self starter and comfortable working under tight schedules.
As a Scheduling Coordinator you will be exposed to all aspects of this industry and will have the opportunity to engage with All Metro’s business partners in the Florida market. Health care in Florida and across the nation is going through a fundamental transformation unlike anything it has experienced in the past. This is an opportunity to be meaningful part of that evolution. The right candidate will have significant opportunity for growth as All Metro continues to grow.
Role and Responsibilities
- Coordinates and schedules health care staff in accordance with client needs, employee qualifications and availability.
- Counsels employees regarding policies and procedures.
- Assists in recruiting, screening, testing, interviewing and orienting prospective employees.
- Documents changes in service hours.
- Documents service and performance issues relating to clients and employees.
- Ensure all shifts are filled in order to meet patient's needs and maintain/increase revenues.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; undergraduate degree preferred.
- 1 to 2 years experience in health related field preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Ability to make decisions and problem solve.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of products.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: