All Metro Health Care, a licensed home health care company, is looking for an ISP Writer/Intake Service Coordinator to work with its Traumatic Brain Injury Waiver and its Nursing Home Transition and Diversion Waiver Programs out of our Albany, NY office.
- Write Initial Service Plans for participants transitioning out of nursing care facilities back into the community as well as for those currently residing in the community to divert them from placement.
- Case manage and coordinate the services for participants while maintaining a productive relationship with all service providers, community services and through proper staffing and quality service.
- Performs and coordinates ongoing assessments for each participant to develop a consumer specific Service Plan.
- Communicates with all service and supports related to providing a safe service plan for the participant in the community.
- Initial service plan writer for the TBI and the NHTD programs
- Implementing a safe discharge plan which includes Waiver services and Community Resources
- Master of Social Work or Master's degree with one year of experience providing service coordination to the disabled population and knowledge of community resources
- BA degree with two years experience as stated above
- MSW Preferred.
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and resume. Please, no calls