|Title:||Social Worker/Case Manager|
|Job Type:||Full time Salary|
- Manages the services provided to clients while maintaining a productive relationship with outside providers through proper staffing and quality service.
- Performs ongoing assessments of each client and develops a client specific Service Plan.
- Documents all service issues and exceptions and communicates with staff and outside service providers information deemed necessary for the maintenance of client safety, health and well-being.
Ideal candidate will have strong advocacy skills, ability to multi task and handle large amounts of paperwork. Also be able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing and have the ability to make decisions and problem solve. Local travel required throughout the Bronx and Westchester.
- Master’s degree and at a minimum, one (1) year of experience providing case management/service coordination and information, linkages and referrals regarding community-based services for individuals with disabilities and/or seniors; or
- Bachelor’s degree and at a minimum, three (3) years of experience providing case management/service coordination, information, linkages and referrals regarding community-based services for individuals with disabilities and/or seniors.
FOR CONSIDERATION PLEASE INCLUDE SALARY REQUIREMENTS
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: