|Job Type:||Full time Salary|
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR A GROWING AGENCY
- Manages the services provided to clients while maintaining a productive relationship with outside providers through proper staffing and quality service.
- Performs ongoing assessments of each client and develops a client specific Service Plan.
- Documents all service issues and exceptions and communicates with staff and outside service providers information deemed necessary for the maintenance of client safety, health and well-being.
Ideal candidate will have strong advocacy skills, ability to multi task and handle large amounts of paperwork. Also be able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing and have the ability to make decisions and problem solve. Local travel required.
At least one (1) year of experience providing case management/service coordination, information and referral services and service brokering of community based services for individuals with disabilities and/or Traumatic Brain Injury; and
1. Licensed Master Social Worker; or
2. Licensed Clinical Social Worker; or
3. Masters of Social Work degree; or
4. Masters of Psychology degree; or
5. Certified Teacher of Students with Disabilities; or
6. Certified Rehabilitation Counselor.
A Bachelor's degree in a related field and three (3) years of experience providing case management, information and referral services and service brokering of community based services for individuals with disabilities.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: